Writing a value to file - Not sure where exactly File will be saved in BlazeMeter

Karthik V

Oct 10, 2022, 5:42:45 AM10/10/22
to BlazeMeter Forum
Hi,
During my Load Test, I need some vaues to be captured. In Jmeter I am writing those values to a file and configured to save the file in Jmeter/bin folder.
When I am running the same script through BlazeMeter, not sure where the file will be saved.
Do we need to provide path to the shared folder, Please guide me how to save file when we run jmeter scripts through BlazeMeter.

Thanks,
Karthik. V

Dmitri T

Oct 10, 2022, 7:58:43 AM10/10/22
to BlazeMeter Forum
You could use __groovy() function to get the value of TAURUS_ARTIFACTS_DIR environment variable, something like:

${__groovy(System.getenv('TAURUS_ARTIFACTS_DIR'),)}/somefile.jtl

Once your test finishes you will be able to find somefile.jtl in your Test Artifacts directory

Untitled.png