Max Users not matching Total Users?

Philippa Horner

Nov 24, 2020, 4:35:40 PM11/24/20
to BlazeMeter Forum
Hi,

I've been trying to run a test where I have 50 total users configured to run, but in the report I never get all 50 users shown in the Max Users box.  I feel like I'm losing users here or BlazeMeter's somehow dropping them during the test.

Does anyone know what might be going on here?  Have you seen this before?max_users_issue.PNG

Javier - BlazeRunner

Nov 24, 2020, 5:50:20 PM11/24/20
to BlazeMeter Forum
Phillipa,

In your Logs report, check for the JMeter or BZT log, and look for the total number of Threads started.
Should look similar to i.e.:
Thread group started 1-1,
Thread group started 1-2,
Thread group started 1-3
Thread group started 1-50

If that's the case, it will mean that ALL thread were started, and finished within the duration of your test, and just did not run all 50 threads concurrently.

If you need more details you can reach your to Blazemeter Support

Regards
Javier