Program terminates after successful connection

Ta Rik

Sep 28, 2020, 1:55:29 PM9/28/20
to BlazeLibs
Hello,

If you could help me with my problem, I would appreciate it.
Here is my code snippet:

***
from py3270 import Emulator

myhost = "Y:L:ip:port" #Y and L to establish SSL tunnel and to avoid verifying host certificate

em = Emulator(visible=True)
em.connect(myhost)
***
In a blink of an eye, I am able to see a home page of my host (which means it connected successfully), but then the whole program terminates. It looks like a crash to me ?
Connection is good and working, since I have created one using wc3270 Session wizard and it works perfectly. But from python, it crashes.

Thank you.