Adding an item to the menubar

stewe

Jan 10, 2012, 5:24:16 PM1/10/12
to blazeblogger
Hi,

I am about adding the item to the menubar but I can't see such option.
Well, I can add the page (blaze-add --page) and that page appears in
the menu but I can't specify to which menu item my newly written post
belongs to. Is page adding only about really statical adding of the
page and that's it? I would really like to move some blogposts there.

Jaromir Hradilek

Jan 11, 2012, 8:07:30 PM1/11/12
to blazeblogger
Hi Stewe,

This is not possible at the moment, although I was thinking about
allowing users to add certain tags to the menu. I will have to wrap my
mind around it though.

Cheers,
Jaromir Hradilek

Paraplegic Racehorse

Jan 11, 2012, 8:29:40 PM1/11/12
to blazeb...@googlegroups.com
How about blaze-shuffle? Change a post or a page into the other type.

blaze-shuffle [page or post ID] [page or post type] (create a 301-redirect) ?

blaze-edit can then be used to alter the canonical uri (<link
rel="canonical" href="[url]">) to become a sub-page of an existing
menu item.

Also, I added Issue 44 because I'd like custom 400 and 404 pages,
which should not appear in the menu or sitemap, but should retain the
site look-n-feel even if I change the template.
http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/detail?id=44

> --

I'm Paraplegic Racehorse.
"Grand Curmudgeon" :: International Discordance of Kilted Apiarists, Local #994.
http://www.paraplegicracehorse.net/