Progress on 1.3 and bounties

Paraplegic Racehorse

Apr 12, 2013, 7:25:58 PM4/12/13
to blazeb...@googlegroups.com
It has been just over two years since release of 1.2. Is there any progress on 1.3?

Is it appropriate to place bounties for new development?

~ Paraplegic Racehorse
www.paraplegicracehorse.net (powered by blazeblogger)

Jaromir Hradilek

Apr 14, 2013, 11:20:15 PM4/14/13
to Paraplegic Racehorse, blazeb...@googlegroups.com
On 04/13/2013 01:25 AM, Paraplegic Racehorse wrote:
> It has been just over two years since release of 1.2. Is there any
> progress on 1.3?

Hi,

Thank you very much for your encouraging message! I am actually working
on BlazeBlogger 2.0 right now; it is in a very early stage of
development and it will take me some time before I dare to push anything
to the pubic repository, but stay tuned. I will do my best not to break
anything while fixing some of the outstanding problems like support for
comments.

> Is it appropriate to place bounties for new development?

Not really. I guess that my biggest problem at the moment is time
management, as I keep being distracted by my dayjob and other much
smaller projects that have higher priority, because I need them for my
dayjob. Fortunately, I am in desperate need of a new version myself now,
which means that BlazeBlogger is once again my top-priority project. If
you have the project home page in your RSS reader, you will know that
something is happening when I start publishing updates.

Thank you,
--
Jaromir Hradilek

Paraplegic Racehorse

Apr 15, 2013, 2:27:27 AM4/15/13
to blazeb...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reply, Joromir. I'll add the blaze site to my newsreader.

What's on the new-features list for 2.0? I see what has been marked for the 1.3 target at the google code site and I assume those features are going in. Anything else? Are any of the new features appropriate for a learning-to-code helper? I have some time before the weather turns right for boat building.

I'm Paraplegic Racehorse.
"Grand Curmudgeon" :: International Discordance of Kilted Apiarists, Local #994.
http://www.paraplegicracehorse.net/

Paraplegic Racehorse

May 16, 2014, 2:55:56 PM5/16/14
to blazeb...@googlegroups.com, Paraplegic Racehorse

On Sunday, April 14, 2013 7:20:15 PM UTC-8, Jaromir Hradilek wrote:
On 04/13/2013 01:25 AM, Paraplegic Racehorse wrote:
> It has been just over two years since release of 1.2. Is there any
> progress on 1.3?

Hi,

Thank you very much for your encouraging message! I am actually working
on BlazeBlogger 2.0 right now; it is in a very early stage of
development and it will take me some time before I dare to push anything
to the pubic repository, but stay tuned. I will do my best not to break
anything while fixing some of the outstanding problems like support for
comments.

Any news?