Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Sergey Kuznetsov

no llegida,
12 de des. 2009, 10:13:0812/12/09
a blazeblogger
Hello
Today I wrote a few scripts for easy work with blazeblogger under
windows. This can be found at this link
http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/web/blazeblogger-1.0.0-utils-win.zip.
I hope someone it would be useful.

Jaromir Hradilek

no llegida,
20 de des. 2009, 0:30:3820/12/09
a blazeblogger
Hi Sergey,

thank you very much for your work and please, excuse my late reply.
I've been looking at your scripts, but since I am not able to try it
on Windows nor am I familiar with batch file language, can you please
correct me, if I am wrong? Do I assume correctly that it basically
provides command wrapper similar to the unix one as well as wrappers
for individual commands, making it possible to type `blaze.bat init'
or `blaze-init.bat' instead of `perl ../src/blaze-init.pl'?

If I am right, I would be very interested in making this part of
official BlazeBlogger package, but first I have to know if you agree
to release it under the terms of GNU GPL 3 (i.e. the licence
BlazeBlogger uses). It would be also nice if you could add the header
with your copyright and licence (like in utils/blaze.sh).

Kind regards,
Jaromir Hradilek

On 12 pro, 16:13, Sergey Kuznetsov <clk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
> Today I wrote a few scripts for easy work with blazeblogger under

> windows. This can be found at this linkhttp://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/web/blazeblogger-1.0.0-ut....

Sergey Kuznetsov

no llegida,
20 de des. 2009, 2:14:2720/12/09
a blazeblogger
Hi Jaromir

Yes, you're right. blaze.bat is a wrapper for all commands like
blaze.sh, but it is possible to perform commands "directly" through
the launch of blaze-*. bat files. I added a header with a license in
all files and update uploaded archive so you can use it freely.

On 20 дек, 10:30, Jaromir Hradilek <jhradi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do I assume correctly that it basically
> provides command wrapper similar to the unix one as well as wrappers
> for individual commands, making it possible to type `blaze.bat init'
> or `blaze-init.bat' instead of `perl ../src/blaze-init.pl'?

Jaromir Hradilek

no llegida,
20 de des. 2009, 3:18:4820/12/09
a blazeblogger
Thanks for your quick response! I will add your scripts to the next
release.
Respon a tots
Respon a l'autor
Reenvia