RSS/Atom Feed with the whole text

Benedikt Müller

Nov 14, 2009, 5:35:32 AM11/14/09
to blazeblogger
Hi
atm the rss feed contains only the first few sentences. I would find
it great if you can add an full rss or atom feed with the whole text.

Jaromir Hradilek

Nov 14, 2009, 11:16:48 AM11/14/09
to blazeblogger
Hi Benedikt,

and thanks for your reply! As for your request, I have this feature in
my TODO list for the next release and I will probably add it as an
option along with the possibility to specify how many entries are to
be included in the feed.

Kind regards,
Jaromir Hradilek

Jaromir Hradilek

Nov 19, 2009, 7:11:21 AM11/19/09
to blazeblogger
Finished. If you are interested, it is already in the latest
development version (available via Git) and will be included in the
next release; since it is turned off by default, simply use `blaze-
config feed.fullposts true' to enable it.