Install problem

Oct 21, 2010, 5:35:39 PM10/21/10
to blazeblogger
Hi, Sorry if there is a crazy obvious solution for this, I'm learning.

Just downloaded blazeblogger and I'm looking forward to experimenting.
When I run blaze-make I get:

Missing feed.baseurl option. Skipping the RSS feed creation.
blaze-make: Creating `': mkdir : No such file or directory at /usr/
local/bin/blaze-make line 979

Any thoughts. Something I missed on the install? I installed from
source and am running Slackware.

Thanks,
-T

Jaromir Hradilek

Oct 22, 2010, 2:39:17 PM10/22/10
to blazeblogger
Hi,

this seems like you found a bug. If you have time, could you please
provide additional information how to reproduce it, that is, the steps
you have taken? It would be also useful to know the exact version of
BlazeBlogger ("blaze version") and Perl ("perl --version") you are
using.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Jaromír Hradílek

Jaromir Hradilek

Oct 24, 2010, 12:13:21 PM10/24/10
to blazeblogger
I have added a bug report to the official Issue Tracker [1], so that
you can track my progress. I have also attached a proposed patch [2].
Could you please try it on your installation (just replace the current
blaze-make with the attached one) and let me know if works for you?

Thank you again for reporting this issue!

Cheers,
Jaromír Hradílek

[1] http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/list
[2] http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/detail?id=30#c1

Oct 25, 2010, 12:09:26 AM10/25/10
to blazeblogger
Sorry, I've been away for the weekend. I'll try and trace my steps
tomorrow.