BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC1

Jaromir Hradilek

Mar 7, 2009, 8:53:35 PM3/7/09
to blazeblogger
After almost a month of hard work, a lot of rewritten lines and a
little bit of web design, I have finally managed to implement
everything I have planned for BlazeBlogger 0.8.0, so I guess it is
time to release the first candidate for you to try it and to share
your impressions with me. For the complete list of changes, see
appropriate release note at the project homepage:

http://blaze.blackened.cz/2009/03/3-blazeblogger-080-rc1/

As you can see, the changelog is quite extensive. It is more than
probable there are still bugs and other little annoyances I missed
during the testing period and if you find one, please, feel free to
either add new issue to the official bugtracker, or send a message
here. Feedback of any kind is much appreciated!