Middleware Software Developer || Charlotte, NC / Iselin, NJ (Day 1 Hybrid)

Dev Chauhan

Jun 14, 2023, 10:14:03 AM6/14/23
to deve...@tanishasystems.com

Hi,

We are having urgent position of Middleware Software Developer in Charlotte, NC / Iselin, NJ with our Client. Please let me know your interest.

Role: Middleware Software Developer

Work Location: Charlotte, NC / Iselin, NJ (Day 1 Hybrid)

Long term contract

Job Description:

Candidate must have working knowledge of API development and management. They will be developing APIs to support Middleware operational model enabling frictionless self-services.

  • Develop API automation for the deployment of middleware components and configuration to various environments across the SDLC on premise and in public cloud.
  • Automate repetitive tasks and processes, such as provisioning new resources, scaling existing resources and patching.
  • Develop API to enable self service operations allowing application developers to self-provision and self-manage middleware components.
  • Integrate vendor delivered API(s) where appropriate to enhance operational model.
  • Develop a solution to automate TLS Certificate renewal without the need for human intervention.
  • Work with Identity management vendor (Ping Identity) to leverage their APIs to drive operational efficiency.
  • Review and enhance the Middleware product EOL dashboard.
  • Automate the remediation of repetitive issues (Auto Healing)
  • Assess API Gateway(s) for value driven opportunities to simplify the developer experience.
  • Require candidate with critical thinking & problem-solving skills.

FOCUS AREAS

  • Encryption
  • Ping Identity
  • AWS; GCP; Azure
  • DevOps, DevSecOps, GitOps
  • Python, Java, Ansible
  • MuleSoft, Kong, Apigee
  • Prometheus, Grafana, LogicMonitor

Thanks & Regards

Dev Chauhan

Account Manager

Tanisha Systems Inc

Direct: 646-867-8810, Desk no. 212-729-6543 Ext 335 (EST)

Email: deve...@tanishasystems.com

Web: www.tanishasystems.com

Address:99 Wood Ave South Suite # 308,Iselin, NJ 08830

                                                                         E-Verify, Certified Minority Business Enterprise MBE, Dun & Bradstreet CREDIBILITY CORP Certified