Mulesoft Developer || Charlotte, NC (On-site)

Dev Chauhan

Apr 25, 2023, 9:39:51 AM4/25/23
to deve...@tanishasystems.com

Hi,

We have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your interest.

Note: Looking only Local Candidates who can go for Day 1 Hybrid / On-site

Role: MuleSoft Developer

Work Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States (On-site)

Responsibilities:

  • Write clean, scalable code using Java/ mule programming languages.
  • Test and deploy applications and systems.
  • Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
  • Collaborate with Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Application and Data Lake Leads to deliver complex products from inception to implementation.

You are:

  • Minimum 9 years’ experience in application integration with MuleSoft
  • Highly experienced senior integration developer with ability to design and build API’s/interfaces to integrate large number of complex applications.
  • Proficient in developing interface on various transports (HTTP, JMS and File) and message formats (SOAP, XML, JSON and CSV).
  • Proficient in SQL development and entity relationships.
  • Serve as the Mule subject matter expert and mentor team members on best practices, design patterns, code reviews and coding standards.
  • Have spent significant time working on Agile methodology.
  • Have strong problem solving skills and must be able to challenge/contribute ideas in the technical discussions.
  • Mule 4.x, Proficient in writing DataWave code, SQL Server database programming

Thanks & Regards

Dev Chauhan

Account Manager

Tanisha Systems Inc

Direct: 646-867-8810, Desk no. 212-729-6543 Ext 335 (EST)

Email: deve...@tanishasystems.com

Web: www.tanishasystems.com

Address:99 Wood Ave South Suite # 308,Iselin, NJ 08830

                                                                         E-Verify, Certified Minority Business Enterprise MBE, Dun & Bradstreet CREDIBILITY CORP Certified