Akeli Awaara Azaad Ka Bhai : Raksha Bandhan Special Offer Of The Day

Blank Noise

Aug 22, 2018, 5:38:02 AM8/22/18
ca2b5ec5-b0e2-40f7-ac58-c2fcc2a0bdd7.jpg

Dear Blank Noise Community /
Action Heroes / Akeli Awaara Azaads,

Are you one of those who loves her brother to bits, BUT has mixed or very strong feelings about Raksha Bandhan?

For those of you celebrating Raksha Bandhan, we are introducing the all new, Akeli Awaara Azaad Ka Bhai Rakhi!

It’s time to renew our sibling vows.

Rakhi: To Love And Protect Each Other.
To Co-nurture
Not Control.
Towards Celebrating Rakhi
Free From Patriarchy.
A Gift To You,
My Akeli Awaara Azaad Ka Bhai.

***We are thrilled to hear from so many of you from the Akeli Awaara Azaad and Blank Noise community in the lead up to this very Akeli Awaara Azaad Raksha Bhandan.

To celebrate our spirit and enthusiasm, TODAY we are offering a 15% discount from Noon-Midnight on Akeli Awaara Azaad Ka Bhai Rahkis! Get yours here !

+ We have 3 COMPLIMENTARY Rakhis to give away!
Send or post a video on Insta telling us 'What it means to be an Akeli Awaara Azaad Action Shero Sister on Raksha Bandhan", one of these may be gifted to you! Looking forward to your responses!***

To send this Akeli Awaara Azaad Rakhi gift, visit the instamojo link. Did we say, the Rakhi also doubles as a badge?!

We owe you a long over due post on everything Blank Noise and the community of Action Heroes, have been up to this year . We can't wait, please bear with us - look out for our newsletter mid September!

In the meantime, do follow the action on Instagram @blanknoiseactionheroes #AkeliAwaaraAzaad!
Please share the celebration by posting videos / photos of your brothers receiving their Akeli Awaara Azaad Ka Bhai Rakhi!

Love,
Blank Noise Team

29db0f96-d3a1-4c73-af20-b2bf473de849.jpg