Finding what a key sequence is doing

ihf

Nov 19, 2020, 6:59:03 PM11/19/20
to Quicksilver

I am finding that ^T is bringing up the Quicksilver bezel but try as I may, I cannot find why. I have no trigger set for ^T. The Calculator usually appears in the right hand pane. How can I find out where this is set and to change it?

Rob McBroom

Nov 20, 2020, 8:44:49 AM11/20/20
to Quicksilver

Are you just looking at Custom triggers? It sounds like you might have a trigger for “Open Quicksilver in Text Mode”, which is under the Quicksilver section in the Triggers prefs.

Another way to check is to open ~/Library/Application Support/Quicksilver/Triggers.plist and look for a trigger with these values:

Key Value
keyCode 17
modifiers 262,401

--