Side bar goes black

Fritz Lang

Nov 24, 2021, 8:55:52 AM11/24/21
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
When I launch Catalog or Plug Ins, the side bar has gone black with my update to Big Sur.
No big, just can't read sidebar stuff until I click on an item.

The only thing that matters is playing the right note at the right time, do so and ya got music.
Play the right note and the wrong time, or the wrong note at the right time and ya got noise, unless you repeat it, then ya got Jazz…

Ron Kirn, custom Tele's

metropical

Nov 24, 2021, 9:04:46 AM11/24/21
to Quicksilver
Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 8.52.11 AM.png

Patrick Robertson

Jun 12, 2022, 9:58:15 AM6/12/22
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Most likely you both already saw this, but this is fixed in versions 2.0 and onwards.

Happy Quicksilvering :)