Switching to Chrome brings ALL Chrome windows to front

Newtreen

Aug 27, 2020, 3:04:00 PM8/27/20
to Quicksilver
Hi All,

When I use Quicksilver to bring Chrome to the front, it brings ALL Chrome windows to the front.  Other applications only bring the latest window to the front.  I use multiple monitors so I've relied heavily on Quicksilver brining forth only the latest window which is what I'm most interested in 99% of the time.  There seems to be something in Chrome that makes Quicksilver bring all its windows up at once.

Rob McBroom

Aug 27, 2020, 3:08:11 PM8/27/20
to Quicksilver
I would go to Preferences → General → Extras and play with the
different options for “Reopening the current application” to see if
that helps. If not, it’s probably something in Chrome that we can’t
control.

--
Rob McBroom