QS has been crashing often. I'm not sure how to help

Accordion Noir

Nov 22, 2022, 4:04:22 PM11/22/22
to Quicksilver
QS says it's updated to 2.4.0 (4039), but it's been crashing every day, making it hard to use.

How can I help figure out what's going wrong?

I hope to keep using QS so I made a donation, besides just calling for help. 🤓

Nathan Henrie

Nov 22, 2022, 4:11:19 PM11/22/22
to Accordion Noir, Nathan Henrie

Thank you for the donation!

Do you have any additional information about the crashes?

  • Would you be willing to create an issue at GitHub? https://github.com/quicksilver/Quicksilver/issues
  • How long have the crashes been happening?
  • Can you think of anything that changed roughly about the same time that the crashes started? OS updates, QS updates, new QS plugins…

Nate