how to donate?

VL

Feb 8, 2024, 2:01:33 PMFeb 8
to Quicksilver
I've been using Quicksilver for a long time and I wanted to make a donation to support development. However, both the Paypal and the Fattr options seem to be broken on the website (https://qsapp.com/donate.php)

What's the best way to donate at the moment?

Thanks!

Nathan Henrie

Feb 9, 2024, 3:16:01 PMFeb 9
to Nathan Henrie
That's very kind!

Flattr stopped service in late 2023, we need to update the website.

The paypal option still seems to be working -- is it giving you an error?

I'm not sure where donations to paypal end up, I suspect to Patty -- is that correct?

Nate

VL

Feb 11, 2024, 3:27:54 AMFeb 11
to Quicksilver
Sorry, it was a problem on my side! I have PayPal set to use a Firefox Container and it loses the session from clicking on the link on the Quicksilver home page -- so it ended up with a 404. Without a container it works correctly so I'll use that! Thank you!