Event Trigger on Application Quit Not Working

mhsu

Feb 3, 2021, 7:58:46 AM2/3/21
to Quicksilver
Hi, I'm having trouble with setting up an event trigger on "application quit" event.  The application launch event seems to be working fine, but not for quitting.  No errors or anything comes up on the console.

I'm on Big Sur 11.1 and QS 1.6.1.

Rob McBroom

Feb 11, 2021, 9:41:56 PM2/11/21
to Quicksilver
On 1 Feb 2021, at 14:21, mhsu wrote:

> Hi, I'm having trouble with setting up an event trigger on
> "application
> quit" event. The application launch event seems to be working fine,
> but
> not for quitting. No errors or anything comes up on the console.

I just looked into this and the code that should fire the trigger for
that event just isn’t there. So no wonder it doesn’t work. I wonder
how long it’s been broken.

I can fix the code pretty easily, but I have no idea when it will appear
in a release.

Thanks for catching that.

--
Rob McBroom

Ming Hsu

Feb 12, 2021, 11:00:47 AM2/12/21
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, that clears it up!  Look forward to seeing it working!