Event trigger that brings up large type when a certain app quits.

Gloria Lassich

Feb 22, 2021, 10:16:19 PMFeb 22
to Quicksilver

How do I select the app I want to be the catalyst when it quits? Here's a screenshot of what I got so far. The only option I see is "Application Quit", but I don't see where I can select the app in question.
screenshot-02-22-2021-20-12-57.png

Rob McBroom

Feb 23, 2021, 6:52:10 AMFeb 23
to Quicksilver

The recommended way is to bring up the main Quicksilver interface, select the application, then drag it to the “Match Items” list. You could also drag the application(s) from a Finder window.

One problem though: Just the other day, someone pointed out that “Application Quit” triggers weren’t working. I’ve fixed it, but like I told them, I don’t know when a new release will come out that includes the fix.

--
Rob McBroom