Re: Digest for blacktree-quicksilver@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Fred Weiner

May 11, 2021, 4:48:36 PM5/11/21
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Ah. Sorry. I want the clipboard to show when I touch the border of the screen with the mouse, as I have now, but I don’t want that to happen with the shelf, I want the shelf to be absent altogether.

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 12:56 PM <blacktree-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Fred Weiner <fw1...@gmail.com>: May 10 04:50PM -0700

Is there a way to show the clipboard by default, but not the shelf? I can't
find a way to do this though I remember it being possible at one time, I
think.
Fred Weiner
"Rob McBroom" <mailin...@skurfer.com>: May 10 10:06PM -0400

On 10 May 2021, at 19:50, Fred Weiner wrote:

> find a way to do this though I remember it being possible at one time,
> think.

Can you explain what you mean by “show”? They use the same UI, but
the Clipboard History and Shelf are two different things. I’m not even
sure how you would show them both, except to manually open each one at a
time.

--
Rob McBroom

Johnny K

May 11, 2021, 5:02:20 PM5/11/21
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
I'm a novice at this but when the shelf pops up click the red close button. Now I have to intentionally launch it
   ⌥ S. It works for me 10.15.7. The clipboard history still pops open by hovering the mouse pointer over the area.
Good luck

Later, JK

Fred Weiner

May 12, 2021, 4:05:18 PM5/12/21
to Quicksilver Group
Thanks Johnny, but it comes back after next boot.

Johnny K <imjoh...@gmail.com>: May 11 04:02PM -0500