Join Zoom Meeting Action

Gloria Lassich

Feb 25, 2021, 6:51:21 PMFeb 25
to Quicksilver

How does the Join Zoom Meeting action work? What are the items I should have in each pane? I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks.

Rob McBroom

Feb 26, 2021, 6:48:22 AMFeb 26
to Quicksilver

On 25 Feb 2021, at 18:51, Gloria Lassich wrote:

How does the Join Zoom Meeting action work? What are the items I should
have in each pane? I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks.

It’s only purpose now is to take an http URL and convert it to a zoommtg URL so it will open directly in Zoom and not open that annoying tab in your browser.

Originally, it was meant to be used with a meeting ID in the first pane and the URL conversion was just a nice extra, but once they started requiring a password for every meeting, it became useless with just a meeting ID.

--
Rob McBroom

Gloria Lassich

Feb 26, 2021, 3:33:58 PMFeb 26