Big Sur

John Garrison

Dec 6, 2020, 9:38:23 PM12/6/20
to Quicksilver

Is Quicksilver 1.6.0 compatible with Big sUr?

Rob McBroom

Dec 6, 2020, 9:47:11 PM12/6/20
to Quicksilver
On 6 Dec 2020, at 20:22, John Garrison wrote:

> Is Quicksilver 1.6.0 compatible with Big sUr?

You’ll want to use 1.6.1, which had some fixes for Catalina that
surely apply to Big Sur as well. I’m not sure how I would define
“compatible” so I won’t answer that, but it’s working pretty
well for me.

--
Rob McBroom

jcg...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2020, 11:40:33 PM12/6/20
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your help
John Garrison

On Dec 6, 2020, at 5:22 PM, John Garrison <jcg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is Quicksilver 1.6.0 compatible with Big sUr?

Dennis

Dec 7, 2020, 8:04:13 AM12/7/20
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
I’d put up for discussion- it works, but the bezel interface is pungent blue.

E Double

Dec 10, 2020, 8:52:30 AM12/10/20
to Quicksilver
Yeah, I lost my appearance settings, and most changes to try to get those colors back are unresponsive. But besides that no functional issues so far...

dennis....@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2021, 4:58:15 PM4/19/21
to Quicksilver
Is there a beta I can grab? This blue is really killing my eyes.

Love QS, adore it. I've done all that has been stated and I could think of.

Rob McBroom

Apr 20, 2021, 6:55:44 AM4/20/21
to Quicksilver
On 19 Apr 2021, at 16:58, dennis....@gmail.com wrote:

> Is there a beta I can grab? This blue is really killing my eyes.

I would try different interfaces or different colors/settings in the
Appearance prefs. I don’t see any blue using Nostromo, but I think
some of this might be explained by hardware differences, so maybe
that’s why.

--
Rob McBroom