Quicksilver Triggers "forgetting" to be active

Richard Miller

Jan 22, 2024, 4:09:22 PMJan 22
to Quicksilver
I switched to Sonoma 14.2.1 on an M2 Mini.

I have simple triggers to switch apps
Control-Shift-W for MS word, Control-Shift-G for Google, etc....

But when I reboot, even with Quicksilver running at boot, they don't work.

I have to go into triggers (they are all checked) and open them and click save.
I don't see anything in the docs to help with this.

It should just work.

Once I click them and save then they work.
For example my one for Zoom is not working.
But if I go and highlight the row in Triggers for zoom (and it was already checked), it now will work.

Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 4.35.17 PM.png

Nathan Henrie

Jan 22, 2024, 6:16:57 PMJan 22
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Please consider starting an issue on github, which is where we're trying to consolidate support requests for the foreseeable future.

Nate

On Jan 22, 2024, at 2:09 PM, Richard Miller <rhmil...@gmail.com> wrote:

I switched to Sonoma 14.2.1 on an M2 Mini.
<Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 4.35.17 PM.png>

Richard Miller

Jan 22, 2024, 7:23:21 PMJan 22
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com