Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Gloria Lassich

da leggere,
12 giu 2021, 21:25:0712/06/21
a Quicksilver

I'm trying to set up a relaunch trigger for a specific application, but relaunch isn't showing up at all as an option in the 2nd pane. Help!

screenshot-06-12-2021-18-22-33.png

Rob McBroom

da leggere,
14 giu 2021, 08:23:3214/06/21
a Quicksilver
On 12 Jun 2021, at 21:25, Gloria Lassich wrote:

> I'm trying to set up a relaunch trigger for a specific application,
> but
> relaunch isn't showing up at all as an option in the 2nd pane. Help!

It probably isn’t enabled by default. Go to Preferences → General
→ Actions and check the box next to “Relaunch”.

--
Rob McBroom

Gloria Lassich

da leggere,
14 giu 2021, 13:41:0514/06/21
a blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Actually, I do have it enabled. It's already in use in another trigger. I just can't get it to show up in the 2nd pane for this trigger for some reason.

Rob McBroom

da leggere,
15 giu 2021, 07:08:1115/06/21
a blacktree-...@googlegroups.com

Oh, “Relaunch” only appears for apps that are currently running. Maybe it’s not running, or QS can’t tell for some reason. You can do this:

  1. Select a running app in the main interface
  2. Select “Relaunch” in the second pane
  3. Right-click “Relaunch” and copy it

Rob McBroom

Gloria Lassich

da leggere,
15 giu 2021, 13:30:3015/06/21
a blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
It's an app that's always running (Keyboard Maestro Engine) & it still doesn't work, even in the main interface.

Rob McBroom

da leggere,
16 giu 2021, 07:47:1716/06/21

On 15 Jun 2021, at 13:30, Gloria Lassich wrote:

It's an app that's always running (Keyboard Maestro Engine) & it still
doesn't work, even in the main interface.

You don’t necessarily need to select that app in the main interface. Any running app should work. (Preferably one that runs in the foreground with a Dock icon.)

The goal is just to get the “Relaunch” action to appear so you can copy it.

--
Rob McBroom

Gloria Lassich

da leggere,
16 giu 2021, 10:24:2516/06/21
a blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
I tried it with another running app (Firefox) & it still didn’t show up.--
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi