How to distinguish those who already donated?

Yuriy Zakalyuzhnyy

Jun 6, 2022, 9:13:31 AM6/6/22
to Quicksilver
Hi there,
What if I've already donated? The checkbox for disabling nag screen for this version (major one, at least?) looks not quite fair.
Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 16.05.26.png

Patrick Robertson

Jun 10, 2022, 10:05:23 PM6/10/22
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yuriy,

Currently, there’s no way to disable the Donate dialog permanently, even if you’ve donated. However, I agree that it would make sense to have a mechanism to allow those who’ve donated to hide the screen for a period of time.

Can you please create an issue over at github.com/quicksilver/quicksilver/issues so that we can keep track of this.

Thanks!

On 6 Jun 2022, at 21:13, Yuriy Zakalyuzhnyy <yu...@endorphinity.com> wrote:

Hi there,
What if I've already donated? The checkbox for disabling nag screen for this version (major one, at least?) looks not quite fair.
<Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 16.05.26.png>