Re: Can't

Rob McBroom

Jun 29, 2021, 6:54:35 AM6/29/21
to Quicksilver
On 28 Jun 2021, at 13:52, alex...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi, sorry if this has been addressed already, but I recently
> (foolishly?)
> 'upgraded' macOS Mojave to Catalina, and I can no longer access the
> 'Open
> Recent' menu of an app by finding the app in Quicksilver and pressing
> the
> 'right' arrow button. Any suggestions about how to restore this
> functionality would be appreciated.

That tends to break with each OS release, but has been fixed for
Catalina and Big Sur, so make sure you’re running the latest version
of Quicksilver (1.6.1).

You should also go to System Preferences → Security & Privacy →
Privacy then make sure Quicksilver is listed under Accessibility and
Full Disk Access.

--
Rob McBroom