Apple Mail Plugin not working

Skip to the first unread message

JL Snoep

1 Aug 2022, 16:09:4601/08/2022
to Quicksilver
Hi,
I recently installed Quicksilver on my MBP M1Max and was happy to see it working as good as ever, except for the Apple Mail Plugin. I have the E-mail Support plugin installed, but the Apple Mail Plugin is grayed out (although the checkbox is checked). If I click the information icon for the Plugin it states that I need to install the Mail Support Plugin (which I have installed and whose status in the information drawer is "loaded").
I have the same configuration on my intel iMac, running the same Mac OS, and there the mail plugin works fine.
Is this an issue related to the M1Max processor? I deleted and reinstalled the plugins and quicksilver, but that did not help either. Any ideas for help?
Thanks, Jacky