shortcut? Cmd/h/S

Fritz Lang

Mar 4, 2021, 1:00:45 PMMar 4
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
I pressed this key combo after activating QS and I have no idea what it is.
Cmd/shft/S

But a long list of commands and folders opened.

What is that shortcut called?

The TV business is uglier than most things. It is normally perceived as some kind of cruel and shallow money trench through the heart of the journalism industry, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs, for no good reason.

Hunter Thompson

Rob McBroom

Mar 5, 2021, 8:45:11 AMMar 5
On 4 Mar 2021, at 13:00, Fritz Lang wrote:

> I pressed this key combo after activating QS and I have no idea what
> it is.
> Cmd/shft/S
>
> But a long list of commands and folders opened.
>
> What is that shortcut called?

Shift + Command + <Some Letter> will run the first action that matches
that letter.

https://qsapp.com/manual/Introduction/#immediate-execution

If you want to know what you ran, select the same thing in the first
pane, then tab to the second pane and type ’S’ to see what action
gets selected. My guess is “Show Contents”.

--
Rob McBroom

metropical

Mar 6, 2021, 12:03:21 PMMar 6