iTunes & iPhotos Plugins Update?

Gloria Lassich

Jun 10, 2022, 2:13:08 PM6/10/22
to Quicksilver
When will the iTunes & iPhotos plugins be updated to work with the Music & Photos apps?

Rob McBroom

Jun 10, 2022, 3:01:07 PM6/10/22
to Quicksilver
On 10 Jun 2022, at 14:13, Gloria Lassich wrote:

> When will the iTunes & iPhotos plugins be updated to work with the Music &
> Photos apps?

The Music work was on hold because of the code signing issues, but it now occurs to me that we worked that out and can revisit it. I would like to have it working myself, but I just started a new job so I don’t know when I’ll get to it.

I don’t plan to do anything with Photos personally, but anyone could theoretically pitch in.

--
Rob McBroom