Not learning actions; always defaults to calculate

Deana

Feb 4, 2024, 9:54:32 PMFeb 4
to Quicksilver
QS has been failing to learn actions--first on Ventura and persisting since update to Sonoma--and after redownloading and reinstalling QS.

It learns which catalog items I want, but does not learn the associated action--the default action for everything, all the time, is "calculate." I can then select the correct action that I want but it doesn't learn so I have to do this every time. Obviously this is a serious limit on QS's power. Anyone else having this issue or have a fix?

Nathan Henrie

Feb 4, 2024, 9:57:54 PMFeb 4
to Nathan Henrie
Trying to provide all support through GitHub, in large part to prevent responding to the same / similar requests repeatedly -- please feel free to create an issue there.

This seemed to recently help someone with a similar issue: https://github.com/quicksilver/Quicksilver/issues/2963#issuecomment-1912822642

Nate