activation - list folders (or whatever ) first

metropical

Jun 24, 2022, 2:08:16 PM6/24/22
to Quicksilver
I seem to remember that there is a setting in the Command tab that allows one to set how things are sorted on launch.
So that one could see folders, docs, websites ... whatever first ..... or am I having a flashback ...again?

Rob McBroom

Jun 30, 2022, 2:25:24 PM6/30/22
to Quicksilver
I don’t know of anything like that. There’s “Sort by Score” and “Sort by Name” on the results list, but that’s about it.

What’s the use case? QS learns pretty quickly. I don’t even have the results list visible by default because the first result is almost always what I wanted (and that window is kind of ugly).

--
Rob McBroom