Window menu button in Nostromo window

Yuriy Zakalyuzhnyy

Jun 18, 2022, 7:40:36 AM6/18/22
to Quicksilver
While using version 1.6, I was able to click on the little triangle in the upper right corner of Nostromo window, but since upgrading to v.2.x it is not clickable at all. So, the only way to open Preferences window for me is now to hit Command-comma while the Nostromo window is open. Needs to be fixed, I guess.

Nostromo_window.png

Johnny K

Jun 18, 2022, 8:25:47 AM6/18/22
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Right click it.

On Sat, Jun 18, 2022 at 6:40 AM Yuriy Zakalyuzhnyy <yu...@endorphinity.com> wrote:
While using version 1.6, I was able to click on the little triangle in the upper right corner of Nostromo window, but since upgrading to v.2.x it is not clickable at all. So, the only way to open Preferences window for me is now to hit Command-comma while the Nostromo window is open. Needs to be fixed, I guess.

Nostromo_window.png

Later, JK

Yuriy Zakalyuzhnyy

Jun 18, 2022, 2:44:14 PM6/18/22
to Quicksilver
Oh, how could I miss it ;)
But I can tell for sure, that left click worked before, so where is it now?