Blacklight 8.0 Release Sprint and Testing: January 30 - February 3

Nikitas Tampakis

Nov 30, 2022, 3:01:15 PM11/30/22
to blacklight-...@googlegroups.com
Dear fellow members of the Blacklight community,

At the most recent Blacklight committers call, a week-long sprint and testing period for a Blacklight 8 release was proposed for the week of January 30 through February 3, 2023. The goal of the sprint is to review any open issues and code submissions relevant to an 8.0 release, move any unstarted issues with breaking changes to a 9.X milestone, and test the upgrade path for existing Blacklight 7 applications.

If you are interested in participating in this community effort, please fill out this brief form. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or suggestions. The details of the sprint will be discussed at the next committer call, which will be held on Wednesday, January 18th, 2023 at 2pm Eastern time. The current status of the milestones are viewable on the Blacklight Github.

Regards,
Nikitas
---
Nikitas Tampakis
Director of Application Development
University of Pennsylvania Libraries

Nikitas Tampakis

Jan 18, 2023, 3:24:59 PM1/18/23
to blacklight-...@googlegroups.com
On today's committer call, we set a schedule for daily check-ins during the sprint running January 30th through February 3rd at 1:30pm Eastern time / 10:30am Pacific time. We will use the committer call agenda and Zoom link to facilitate daily check-ins. If you haven't filled out the brief form indicating your participation in the sprint please do so to be added to the Outlook invite.

Thanks,
Nikitas