Blacklight Summit Nov 8-10 - Registration link and topic voting

Kelly Farrell

Sep 1, 2021, 3:57:43 PM9/1/21
to Blacklight Development

TRLN will host an online Blacklight Summit, Monday, November 8 through Wednesday, November 10 via Zoom. The Summit aims to bring together institutions and developers to share knowledge and assemble a collaborative set of solutions based on overlapping needs.

Register for the summit to receive Zoom information and other details. More info will be added to the event page and sent to registrants as we confirm details.

Planners are still working out the details for the format and duration of the summit, but we are seeking the Blacklight Community’s feedback on potential topics for sessions, discussions, and lightning talks.

We’ve curated a list of topics based on a recent survey and past Blacklight summits (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QuEy4o9Yd61ASOgFhWcCU5_jvDGgzXt2NBDkWV78CvQ/edit?usp=sharing). Please add a + next to topics that you think should be incorporated into the agenda. Feel free to add topics to the bottom of this list so others can offer their feedback on your suggestions. If you want to lead a  lightning talk, longer session or have questions, reach out to eve...@trln.org.

Kelly Farrell

Oct 6, 2021, 1:35:19 PM10/6/21
to Blacklight Development
Just a reminder to register for the next Blacklight Summit happening Monday, November 8 through Wednesday, November 10 via Zoom.