Polling Blacklight Community for 2024 Blacklight Summit

Nikitas Tampakis

Mar 20, 2024, 3:44:39 PMMar 20
to blacklight-...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com
Dear fellow members of the Blacklight community,

 At our recent Blacklight community call, we decided to poll the community to assess interest in organizing another Blacklight Summit. The most recent Blacklight Summit was held virtually in fall 2022 and had a mix of knowledge sharing discussions and a how to customize Blacklight workshop.

Please fill out this Blacklight Summit form to indicate your interest in participating in and helping organize an event this year. In particular we'd be interested in knowing whether we should consider a virtual or in-person format, which timing works best, and if your institution is willing to host an in-person event in 2024.

The results of the form will be discussed at the next community call, which will be held on Wednesday, April 17th, 2024 at 2pm Eastern time.

Regards,
Nikitas
---
Nikitas Tampakis