Custom Search Page/Portal

Tom Wrobel

Jul 20, 2021, 10:01:47 AM7/20/21
to Blacklight Development
Dear All

We're looking to create a micro-portal to showcase the University's COVID research within our existing Blacklight site. To do this, we want to offer a portal page with a search bar and a dedicated results page which has a preset filter (probably a filter query). The idea would be that the filter would not be visible to the end user.

Can anyone suggest a good way to do this, or a similar implementation that we can use as a model? I assume that a custom module/class is the way forward, but that seems a little heavy-duty.

With best wishes, and blue skies

Tom

Tom Wrobel
ORA - Oxford Research Archive