undefined method `fetch'

Tadas Paegle

Nov 15, 2023, 10:22:01 AM11/15/23
to Blacklight Development
Hi Justin,
We're still moving from BL 6.7.2 -> BL 7.33.1  and are getting this error searching for a single document.

undefined method `fetch' for #<CatalogController:0x00000000041dc0>

We are also moving from Solr4 -> Solr8 and having trouble getting the marc record to come through the response when doing a search

Thanks,
Tadas

adam_con...@ncsu.edu

Nov 15, 2023, 3:14:01 PM11/15/23
to Blacklight Development
Hi Tadas,

Within a catalog controller method, use `search_service.fetch` instead; between Blacklight 6 and 7 the `fetch` method was removed from a Concern on the catalog controller into the search service object.

HTH,

AC

Paegle, Tadas

Nov 15, 2023, 3:53:02 PM11/15/23