Polling Blacklight Community for 2024 Development Sprint

Nikitas Tampakis

Mar 20, 2024, 3:44:19 PMMar 20
to blacklight-...@googlegroups.com, samver...@googlegroups.com
Dear fellow members of the Blacklight community,

At our recent Blacklight community calls, we have proposed organizing a community development sprint in 2024. We'd like to poll the Blacklight community for a potential 1-2 week-long sprint to be held remotely. Please fill out the following development sprint form to indicate your potential interest in participating in the sprint by Wednesday, April 17th.

The following themes for the sprint have been put forward:
  • Ensuring getting started instructions work and other documentation is up-to-date
  • Testing where we are with upgrading applications to Blacklight 8
  • Getting to a place where "we recommend upgrading to Blacklight 8”
  • Clarify and document which Javascript package management options are supported
  • Maintenance of Blacklight plugins
The form provides an option for you to provide feedback on or propose additional sprint goals.

The results of the form will be discussed at the next community call, which will be held on Wednesday, April 17th, 2024 at 2pm Eastern time.

Regards,
Nikitas
---
Nikitas Tampakis