blacklight-marc release v8.1.0

Jane Sandberg

Jun 7, 2023, 4:50:50 PM6/7/23
to blacklight-...@googlegroups.com

Greetings all,

We’ve released version 8.1.0 of the blacklight-marc gem.  This release

  • Resolves errors thrown by certain rake tasks.
  • Runs automated tests against Blacklight 8.
  • Improves compatibility with recent versions of view_components.
  • Considers the MARC 264 as well as the 260 field when generating citations.

Full details can be found in the release notes.

Thank you to Bess Sadler and Ryan Laddusaw for your work on the release!  For anybody interested, here are the steps we followed to release this.

Warmly,

  -Jane

--

Jane Sandberg (she/her)

Enterprise Systems Integration Developer