Burkina Faso bans "homosexuality and associated practices" as Africa's coup belt lurches away from the West

Thano Paris

Jul 12, 2024, 2:17:43 PM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to blackle...@googlegroups.com, NBLM-National-Unity-Initiative, S. E. Anderson, Abdul Alkalimat
In the current political climate I regard this as unfortunate but hardly surprising.

Thano

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/burkina-faso-ban-homosexuality-africa-coup-belt-niger-mali-lurch-to-russia-china/

Akinyele K Umoja

Jul 12, 2024, 3:11:37 PM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to Thano Paris, blackle...@googlegroups.com, NBLM-National-Unity-Initiative, S. E. Anderson, Abdul Alkalimat
Certainly disappointing. A challenge to human rights internal to the fight against neocolonialism.