Foursquare for BlackBerry 10 updated with fixes and improvements | CrackBerry.com

Chintan Bhaidani

Nov 22, 2013, 8:36:11 PM11/22/13
to BBIndiaHub

http://m.crackberry.com/foursquare-updated

'Check in' fans will be pleased to see that Foursquare for BlackBerry 10 has been updated once again - this time to version 10.3.1.1376. It would appear that this latest update is really just a fixer, but that's not a bad thing. It's always great to see developers taking action on feedback and getting the creases ironed out.

If you're a heavy Foursquare user I'm sure you'll be happy with the small, but essential, change log below.

New in this version:

Fixed HUB notification scenario where some text would be corrupted after opening the item if there are UTF characters.
Sharing photos with Foursquare from other apps has been fixed.
Updated some transitions.
Other small bug fixes.

Kind Regards,
CB

Sent from my handheld. Please excuse my brevity.