Fwd: Join us this Thursday protest against FBI and NSA spying

Naji Mujahid

Jun 12, 2013, 9:13:34 AM6/12/13
to black-august-plan...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shahid Buttar, Bill of Rights Defense Committee <bo...@mail.democracyinaction.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Subject: Join us this Thursday protest against FBI and NSA spying
To: nmuj...@bordc.org

Bill of Rights Defense Committee

Dear Naji,

Join us this Thursday at 5:00PM for a press conference and protest against FBI and NSA spying! Meet us on Capitol Hill to show your support for whistleblowers and demand accountability from our government agencies and the Obama administration. It’s not enough to be outraged. Times like this require concerted, committed, and focused grassroots action!

When: Thursday, June 13, 5:00PM
Where: Delaware Ave & Constitution Ave across from Upper Senate Park. Gather in the park and walk across the street to conduct press conference on the sidewalk.

Join the Defending Dissent Foundation, Montgomery County Civil Rights Coalition, CODEPINK, Washington Peace Center, Bill of Rights Defense Committee, and many others to protest spying by FBI and NSA and to support Edward Snowden and all whistleblowers!

Speakers and schedule TBA. RSVP to the event on Facebook.

See you there,

Shahid Buttar
Executive Director

Bill of Rights Defense Committee
8 Bridge Street, Suite A, Northampton, MA 01060
www.bordc.org
in...@bordc.org
Telephone: 413-582-0110
Fax: 413-582-0116

We apologize if you have received this communication in error.
Unsubscribe || Subscribe

empowered by Salsa

--
Naji Mujahid, Organizer