A Word with Chokwe Lumumba --- 2008 interview

Naji Mujahid

Feb 26, 2014, 1:13:27 PM2/26/14
to black-august-planning-organization
The Movement lost a giant yesterday. Jackson, MS lost a remarkable leader. May Chokwe Lumumba continue to live on as an inspiration to our collective efforts towards Black Liberation and self-determination. For me personally, Chokwe was one of my inspirations to go to law school. I had the opportunity to interview him in 2008. I have attached that interview here: https://archive.org/details/AWordWithChokweLumumba. The interview primarily revolved around his personal history and how he came to become active in the movement.

I have also attached to this email a bio that was shared with me earlier today.
--
UNLESS someone like you cares an awful whole lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not!
--- The Lorax