Income Statment and Balance Sheet

rro...@crewunion.com

Feb 21, 2016, 9:29:11 AM2/21/16
to bkper
I'm having a problem creating queries which allow me to create an Income statement and Balance Sheet.  I would like to be able to have an Income Statement by month and for the full year and be able to look at the balance sheet data by a given date.

wnhs...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2016, 8:58:19 PM4/10/16
to bkper
Did you find an answer to a balance sheet report that gives you balance for a specific date?

I'm interested pulling the same thing for our music boosters.

wnhs...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2016, 9:04:47 PM4/10/16
to bkper
Oh, also noticed your email address for the Crew Union. I'm actually treasurer for the Westerville North Music Boosters. We work concessions at Crew/Mapfre Stadium for fundraising!