Google Sheets Apps Scripts Slow to Return Data or Returning Error

wnhs...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2016, 8:29:32 AM4/13/16
to bkper
Hey - I've been having problems with Google Sheets apps scripts for Bkper.com being very slow to run and Erroring out instead of returning values. This week if the first that I have run into this problem?

Any thoughts on where the issue may be? I'm working with scripts that worked for my monthly reporting last month, and suddenly they are not working.

Thanks!

Mael Caldas

Apr 13, 2016, 8:39:32 AM4/13/16
to bk...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We've had many updates the last two weeks, that caused some instability to the system. Our apologies for that...

Things are getting back to normal. I just tested the add-ons, and everything seems to be ok, but maybe you are still running into an issue...

Would you mind temporary share a book with me at email ma...@bkper.com, and also the spreadsheet, so we can try to reproduce the problem?

Cheers,

Mael Caldas
CTO at bkper Inc.

Skype: mael.caldas

--
Você recebeu essa mensagem porque está inscrito no grupo "bkper" dos Grupos do Google.
Para cancelar inscrição nesse grupo e parar de receber e-mails dele, envie um e-mail para bkper+un...@googlegroups.com.