Easy Way to Make Serious Money Online

Steve

Jul 3, 2004, 3:05:28 PM7/3/04
email:georgiab...@yahoo.com THE SIMPLEST WAY TO MAKE SERIOUS MONEY ONLINE

I know you may be skeptical, but you've got to try this...
This is so easy. Honest! I can't believe how easy it is. This may look
like
something you have seen before.
YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS!
OF COURSE IT'S LEGAL! The COMPANY pays everyone!
NO MONEY is paid from person to person.
There are NO reports to buy or read.
You don't have to SELL anything!
YOU get MONEY (100 bucks!) RIGHT AWAY!
It doesn't cost you anything, so why not?
THIS IS FREE!!! Get it? The cost to you
is ZERO!!!
I got $100 immediately. So will you when you sign up. (No strings
attached).
With a small amount of effort, in fact you can make THOUSANDS!! NO
BULL!
YOU DON'T SPEND ANY MONEY!
JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW CAREFULLY:
Step 1.
Sign up for your own PayPal account. (Go to the website below to get
one
free, they automatically pay you $5 for signing up)
https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=XJJTWW4B7GMQS
Step 2.
Listed below are three sign-up URLs & email addresses.
Sign up at RichMail.com under the first ID and you'll get $100 just
for
joining.
SO CLICK ON THE #1 POSITION AND SIGN UP. Do this now.
Step 3.
Send a blank email to the third person on the list with the Subject
line: "I
signed up under #1, RichMail"
Step 4.
Send a blank email to the second person on the list with the Subject
line:
"I have moved you to #1, RichMail"
Step 5.
Send a blank email to the first person on the list with the Subject
line: "I have removed your position, RichMail"
Step 6.
Copy this info, delete the #1 person, MOVE THE OTHER TWO UP AND INSERT
YOUR
INFORMATION AT THE BOTTOM, in the #3 position. Make sure you put in
YOUR new
RichMail.com URL and YOUR email address correctly.
Step 7.
Now, send this letter to as many people as you can until you receive 6
emails saying, "I signed up under #1". (That's it, only 6 responses,
not 9, or 10
or 20...just 6!) This puts $350.00 into your PayPal account. (If you
haven't
signed op for a PayPal account yet, go to the website below and get
one.
PayPal gives you $5 bucks to do this!)
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=25QXMBLEZFTC6
When your address gets to the #1 position, you will have 150 people
signed up under you! You only need 6 to make this work!!
Not bad, but it's ONLY the beginning. A short, (very short) time
later, each of those 150 people will have 150 people signed up under
them, and so on.
After the 3rd Level is done you are IN THE MONEY!
Rich Mail pays YOU for everyone that subscribes UNDER you...and it
adds up
fast! (They make their money from their advertisers.)
Calculation of earnings:
YOU sign up = $100.00
Your personal sign ups - 6 x $25 = $150.00
First Level - 36 x $25 = $900.00
Second Level - 1296 x $25 = $32,400.00
Third Level - 46656 x $4 = $186,624.00
Your total earnings - $220,174.00 for signing up 6!
Not bad for 15 minutes work don't you agree? Cost to you: NOTHING but
the 15 minutes to make this happen!
Here is the list:
1)http://www.RichMails.com/cgi-bin/signup.cgi?r=rfli...@juno.com
email: rfli...@juno.com
2)http://www.RichMails.net/cgi-bin/signup.cgi?r=n 1...@mail2hiphop.com
email:n_...@mail2hiphop.com
3)http://www.RichMails.com/cgi-bin/signup.cgi?r=georgiab...@yahoo.com
eemail:gergiab...@yahoo.com
A word or caution: "IF YOU CHEAT, YOU LOSE." This must cycle through
all 3
levels to work. Why not try it...just for the heck of it. You have
nothing
to lose, and a LOT of money to gain.
Have fun!

Google Home - Advertising Programs - Business Solutions - About Google

sreel...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2013, 2:12:00 AM2/2/13
Get Your Amazing ‘Done-For-You-Money-Maker-&-Recruiter’ Apps Now

Hot Product – Mobile Apps
Injects Revenue To The Network
Recruits People on Auto-Pilot
100% ‘Done-For-You’ & 0% Hassle

Make Money From Advertisements, & Recruit Your Down-lines Without Lifting Your Finger

Go now: http://appsnetwork.co/?ref=nuitecho8

Sign Up Now To Receive
· Free Mobile Apps
· Works 100% on Auto-Pilot