Buying office, Agent, Distributor, Supplier Management service in Korea

MKKoo

Feb 22, 2008, 6:24:12 AM2/22/08
Buying office, Agent, Distributor, Supplier Management service in
Korea

We are a sourcing/trading company located in Seoul which has
interested in taking responsibilities of your company's representative
buying office, agent, distributor and supplier management service in
Korea.

We can do the functions of buying office for your company to procure
competitive products in Korea by searching suppliers with powerful
database, conducting supplier audit, getting best quotation, following
up orders and acting quality inspection, and so on.
As you known well, there are many Korean suppliers which have
manufactured highly competitive products and commodities with high
quality and best balance of cost in many areas of industries.

In addition, we can help you introduce your company's products to
Korea market by providing the information of best customers and acting
agent for your company, which is shortcut for creating profitable
business opportunities at beginning stage of customer development.

We have several years of experience on sourcing, supplier management
and trading area in widely known multinational companies, which
provide your company with an efficient way to achieve business goal.

We are looking forward to receiving your request.

MK Koo
mk...@paran.com