O'Reilly Open Source Conferences

Ora-News

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98

We're pleased to announce the O'Reilly Open Source Conferences--Perl
Conference 3.0 plus several new technical Conferences on
mission-critical Open Source software--on August 21-24, 1999 at the
Monterey Convention Center in Monterey, CA.

If you're a programmer, webmaster, or system administrator, you most
likely draw on several Open Source technologies to get the job done.
At the O'Reilly Open Source Conferences, for the first time you'll
find--under one roof--a spectrum of high-end technical sessions,
presented by the key developers in each technology. You'll be able to
move freely between Conferences on Perl, Linux, FreeBSD, Apache,
Sendmail and other Open Source technologies. And each Conference is
preceded by in-depth tutorials.

Stay tuned to http://conferences.oreilly.com for more information on
the O'Reilly Open Source Conferences. We'll be posting information
on sessions, speakers, etc., as we firm up the details. You can also
sign up for our Conferences mailing list, and we'll send you
regular (but infrequent) updates.

# # #

Open Source is a trademark of Software in the Public Interest

--
Sara Winge sa...@oreilly.com
Public Relations