GOP wants "Non-Profit Insurance Co-Ops"

Sanders Kaufman

Aug 17, 2009, 10:03:20 AM8/17/09
The latest demand Republicans are making for Healthcare reform is to
outsource the government plan to insurance companies.
They say we should call them "Non-Profit Insurance Co-Ops".

The idea would use the current insurance providers (who have ALREADY failed
the American people) to manage the government plan.
The only real change would be:
1. There would be a whole new level of additional beaurocracy added to
the current system.
2. The insurance companies profits would now be tax-free, because
they'd now be called "non-profit".

The Republicans' basis for their demand is their hatred and fear of the US
government.
They do have some justification for their hatred of the people's government
because, as a party of bigots and corporate corruption, our government has
repeatedly had to deal harshly with them.
The most notorious example of this is when the Republican Christian, Tim
McVey, blew up the Oklahoma City Federal Building.

Chris Gunn

Aug 17, 2009, 10:32:30 AM8/17/09
On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:03:20 -0600, "Sanders Kaufman" wrote:

>The latest demand Republicans are making for Healthcare reform is to
>outsource the government plan to insurance companies.
>They say we should call them "Non-Profit Insurance Co-Ops".

Howdy Folks,

I am 70 years old and very healthy. I do not use Medicare and don't need
to. I do not pay any health insurance. I have an excellent life insurance
policy that earns interest every year. The monthly Medicare payments are
more than my insurance payments. If I need expensive health care, my
insuance polity has more than sufficient cash value to cover it.

It is up to the individual and families to protect themselves against all
emergencies. If they don't look after themselves, they cannot ethically
expect anyone else to do it for them.

Any government or large institution is the last place you want to trust for
your health and happiness. Your health and liberty is your personal
responsibility. If you prefer to be a helpless sheep, that is the best
treatment you can expect.

Please visit http://fixbadlaws.com and click the ARTICLES button. You'll
find a nice collection of videos that are well worth watching.

Thanks, Chris www.bizynet.com and www.bizycart.com
BIZynet Coordinator cg...@bizynet.com - (575) 586-1225
Moderator of biz.ecommerce, biz.general, biz.marketplace.discussion,
biz.marketplace.web-design, biz.marketplace.international & others

Sanders Kaufman

Aug 17, 2009, 1:23:42 PM8/17/09
"Chris Gunn" <cg...@bizynet.com> wrote in message

> Please visit http://fixbadlaws.com and click the ARTICLES button. You'll
> find a nice collection of videos that are well worth watching.

Please don't disrupt the usenet discussions with your spam.
If you don't like healthcare, this isn't the way to stop it.
All you're doing is showing that you anti-government creeps can't behave
yourselves.
..

babeejm

Aug 17, 2009, 1:24:44 PM8/17/09
On Aug 17, 10:03 am, "Sanders Kaufman"

<"[bu...@kaufman.net]"@highwinds-media.com> wrote:
> The latest demand Republicans are making for Healthcare reform is to
> outsource the government plan to insurance companies.
> They say we should call them "Non-Profit Insurance Co-Ops".

I'm sorry but I must be one of the few Americans who is happy
with their health insurance. Let O muck up those people
who don't have insurance.

Chris Gunn

Aug 17, 2009, 1:41:49 PM8/17/09

Howdy Sanders,

I happen to be the Moderator of biz.healthcare and it's my personal option
what will appear here.

You seem to have bought into the propaganda the Democrats are using to avoid
paying attention to those who would like our Constitution restored to
protect our rights and liberty. There is a growing number of people, myself
included, who are not anti-government. We are against the distruction of
what little is left of our Republic.

Please play the following videos
http://usavotingpolls.org/BIZyCart.asp?ITEM_ID=SPEC-12&CLIENT=VotingPolls
and
http://usavotingpolls.org/BIZyCart.ASP?ITEM_ID=SPEC-09&CLIENT=VotingPolls
so you understand issues a little better.

Chris Gunn

Aug 17, 2009, 1:57:33 PM8/17/09

Howdy,

You obviously have not read any of the healthcare bill or you would be aware
of the 52 new departments that will regulate every aspect of your being able
to get healthcare. Your current insurance company will either be put out of
business or become totally controlled. ALL doctors will be regulated by the
government.

What Obama is telling the public and what the bill he wants approved
actually puts in motion are quite different. It is not only a financial
disaster, it puts whether you are allowed to live or not under the control
of dozens of people who will have to approve your requests to see a doctor
or gain life saving proceedures.

Sanders Kaufman

Aug 17, 2009, 4:29:25 PM8/17/09
"babeejm" <jmts...@cox.net> wrote in message

> I'm sorry but I must be one of the few Americans who is happy
> with their health insurance. Let O muck up those people
> who don't have insurance.

That's probably because you're one of the few who HAVE insurance.
Currently, more than half of all Americans have no health insurance
coverage.
And because they don't have access to preventative care, they end up costing
the taxpayer a whole lot more in emergency care.

Chris Gunn

Aug 17, 2009, 4:52:15 PM8/17/09

Howdy,

Are you aware that our Constitution does not give Congress the right to take
money from one group and give it to another private individual or group? It
is only authorized to collect taxes to pay for the functions granted to the
Federal Government in the Constitution.

We are at the end of a long string of legislation that has virtually
destroyed our original Constitution and stolen rights from the States and
from individuals.

All that we own is now mortgaged to the Federal Reserve Bank, which is a
private banking group, and created in violation of the Constitution. The
healthcare bill Obama wants passed is the final step in removing what is
left of our unalienable rights as human beings.

The American voters have been sitting on their thumbs for too long and all
that's left is the shitty end of the stick.

Chris

Sanders Kaufman

Aug 18, 2009, 12:08:36 PM8/18/09

> You obviously have not read any of the healthcare bill or you would be
> aware
> of the 52 new departments that will regulate every aspect of your being
> able
> to get healthcare. Your current insurance company will either be put out
> of
> business or become totally controlled. ALL doctors will be regulated by
> the
> government.

Yeah, right - and then we're going to take away all your guns.

Chris Gunn

Aug 18, 2009, 12:54:57 PM8/18/09

Howdy,

Once they have everyone forced to go through the government agencies for any
kind of healthcare, how long do you think it will take before they demand
you register and/or turn in your guns before seeing a doctor?

You will also have no choice about having a micro-chip inserted before
getting any healthcare. You will also not be able to go into a bank or big
store without one. Every traffic signal with a camera will also record your
passing through. Picture being mugged to steal your micro-chip.

You did notice that illegal aliens are also covered? Why do you think they
want do do that? Obvious! It is a way to get most of them registered so
they also can be controlled and taxed.

The folks behind this are not stupid. They want total power and control of
the entire World.

Visit http://usavotingpolls.org and get involved and vote.