Third International Symposium on Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer (25)

BRCA Symposium Secretariat

Apr 26, 2009, 8:07:40 PM4/26/09
We are pleased to announce that the Third International Symposium on
Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer -
BRCA: Fifteen Years of Progress will be held October 14-16, 2009, at the
Centre Mont-Royal,
a state-of-the-art facility conveniently located in the heart of downtown
Montreal, Canada.

Some of the finest researchers and world-renowned experts from Canada, the
USA and Europe will present
stimulating lectures on topics such as :
* BRCA1/2 mutations, variants and databases
* Pathology of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer
* Basic research with clinical implications
* Management of BRCA1/2-related breast and ovarian cancer
* Psychological issues in BRCA1/2 patients and their families
* Controversial issues in BRCA1/2 testing
* Going beyond BRCA1/2: the family of breast cancer genes
* Genome-wide association studies

For the first time, we are issuing a Call for Abstracts for poster
presentations and offering awards.
The abstracts will be published in Current Oncology, the only peer-reviewed
journal covering
Canadian oncologic practice. Current Oncology is indexed in PubMed, Embase,
Crossref,
Science Citation and Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition.

Check the Symposium Web site - www.odon.ca/brca - for further information
and to add your name
to the mailing list to receive the Symposium brochure.

BRCA Symposium Secretariat
Tel: +1-450-292-3456, ext. 227/228
Fax: +1-450-292-3453
E-mail: br...@odon.ca